In this episode you will learn about:
1) How to use audition rotations (aka showcase rotations) to maximize your match potential;
2) The real VALUE in doing audition rotations;
3) When to start applying for audition rotations;
4) How to set up 4th year including a step by step process for fitting in your top audition rotations; and
5) Elective and clerkship ideas for post-interview season.
In addition, Matt shares insights on how to stack, or tier, your audition (aka showcase) rotations. Don’t just use “bro science” for this important aspect of the match process, as Mike likes to say. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments!